Looking for something fun to do? Well this is the spot!
GlowZone 360 in Brampton is a guaranteed good time for any and all ages, affordable, and you’ll be surprised at how fast it brings out the kid in you (admit it: glow-in-the-dark rooms are still exciting!).
During my visit I played a couple round of Laser Tag, both individual and team play games, in their massive 4,000sq/ft Arena X facility. I can’t even begin to tell you how much fun I had! The gaming gear, music, fog, lasers and missions transport you into a combat field. Since that description probably doesn’t do the activity justice, I’ve put together a video to make you feel like you’re there too—or better yet, convince you to go experience it for yourself!
A few helpful tips…
For visiting Glowzone 360:
- There’s plenty of parking outside the entertainment facility
- There are no lockers to securely store personal items. There is an unwatched area to leave items, however GlowZone 360 is not responsible for lost items. I’d recommend leaving anything valuable at home, or locked in your car.
- There are snacks available to purchase such as nachos, chips, popcorn etc, but no meals
- For $2.50 you can purchase a cup with unlimited access to their Coca-Cola freestyle machine (you’ll definitely want this to keep hydrated either before or after your game)
- I highly recommend purchasing a 360 Combo for $14.99 to experience all that GlowZone 360 has to offer, and giving yourself ample time to be able to enjoy each activity:
– An 18-hole glow-in-the-dark mini golf course (Individual cost: $9.99 general admission / $7.99 seniors & children 12 and under)
– One 20-minute game of Laser Tag (Individual cost: $7.99 general admission / must be 6+ to play)
– A $5 arcade redemption card (Arcade games individually priced)
- GlowZone is open pretty late, but always check their schedule and call ahead to book your game time if you are bringing a big group of friends
For playing Laser Tag:
- Wearing dark coloured clothing (black, grey, blue, brown) will keep you better hidden.
- Dress comfortably. Sneakers and athelic wear would be my recommendation
- Pay attention to the rules briefing video before the game to learn how to properly use your equipement (i.e.. use fire blasts, turn on your shield etc)
- Before the game starts, learn where the bases are for power ups and bonus points
- Keep low, and keep moving during the game (you don’t want to be a standing target)
- If you get shot, hide until your lights come back on
- Try to lock down the tower, it’s one of the best positions to have during the game
- If you’re playing a team game, assign members to protect home base at all times
- Be sure to hydrate before and after the game
9446 McLaughlin Rd N Unit #7
Brampton, Ontario L6X4H9