Every year Cooper’s CSA Farm & Maze continues to impress with its redesigned 10-acre themed corn maze—and 2015 is no exception! This year’s theme focuses on the National Hockey League, crafting the image of Toronto Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock’s face out of corn stalks, and infused with multiple-choice NHL trivia. Year after year the maze continues to be a guaranteed good time, accurately described as “confusing, twisting, and thrilling!”
A good place to visit for all ages, there are a few different mazes and things to explore at Cooper’s. The big attraction is the corn maze, which is divided into 3 sections: A kid’s Maze, Phase 1 and Phase 2 (both Phases can take anywhere from 20mins to over an hour to complete). In addition to the corn maze there are wagon rides, hay climbs, horse swings, corn box, echo tubes, tire crawl, pumpkin picking, asparagus mini maze (no left turn maze), a Halloween scavenger hunt through the farm and maze, animals to see and the coopers store to visit!
For all the details on visiting hours, directions to the farm, and admission costs please refer to Coopers Website here.
Farm & Maze Rules
- No pets
- No smoking on premises
- No littering
- Children need adult supervision
- Last maze admittance one hour to closing
- Debit, all major credit cards and cash are accepted at the farm
- Find out how many questions are in each maze, it’ll help judge how far along you are
- Bring sun protection: sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Wear comfortable shoes, you will be walking a lot
- Pack water and snacks for the maze
- Bring your phone. If you get lost you will be found by calling the number on your entry sticker, and or just to take pictures!
- Give yourself at least half a day to complete all the mazes, and visit the rest of the farm
- Check the weather in advance, dress accordingly –layers or rain boots if necessary (the ground will get muddy with rain)